skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Domestic Bliss
Monday, September 29, 2008
Dreaming
I LOVE Anthropologie.
anthropologie.com
I wish we had a shop reasonably close. This table and chairs would be perfect in the dining room. They are completely modern yet old fashioned at the same time. Not to mention my two favorite colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Meghan
Erie, PA, United States
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Tara Whitney
SouleMama
Bits&Pieces
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Books I'm Loving Right Now
Twilight
Andy Warhol's Colors
Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day
Martha Stewart Baking Handbook
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(9)
▼
September
(5)
Dreaming
Harvest Festival
No title
The Fam
Black CLoud
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment